[Japan Water Agency] Water resources development of seven river systems.
- 9 November
- Free Distribution of Flood Woods at Takizawa Dam from 12 to 16 November
-For Firewood, Artwork Material, or Whatever you like- NEW
- 6 November
- Dam Enthusiasts Gathering at Yokoyama Dam and Tokuyama Dam on 23 November, 2017 NEW
- 2 November
- Coordination contract with Yamaguchi University signed NEW
- 1 November
- A Water Quality Accident Drill will be carried out at Gunma Canal NEW
- 19 October
- Salmon Run-ups and Roe Extracting Observation Day at Tone Barrage on November 11, 2017
- 16 October
- Operation-Let's Return Fish Back to Lake Biwa –again in 2017
- 13 October
- Matsubara-Muro Irrigation System has been selected as one of the Heritage Irrigation Structures of the world.
- 12 October
- Visit to a Dam Site has now become the Fashion of a Present Day Tour!
(Tourists will enjoy the grand view of Tokuyama Dam from the observatory)
- 4 October
- Drainage Survey of Kagawa Canal will be made Seven Years after the Last Survey
- 3 October
- 13th "Water Exploration Team" -Hit the trail! (Destination: Kawakami Dam)
- 28 September
- A Huge Dragon is showing up on Sameura Dam!
- 26 September
- Collaborated Effort resulted into A Japanese Sake "Kisoji"
- 26 September
- "Dam Curry and Rice" Gacha is Getting Popular Now!
- 4 September
- Kagawa Canal Memorial Hall new building is now open.
- 29 August
- Sameura Dam's Rehabilitation Project First Dam Rehabilitation Project of Japan Water Agency to be granted for 2018
- 29 July
- JWA is holding various events related to "Water Day" (August 1) and "Water Week"(August 1-August 7)
- 27 July
- The Official of MARD, Viet Nam visited the JWA Headquarters on July 27, 2017
- 25 July
- JWA's Counter-Measures against Floods caused by Torrential Rains in Kyushu, Japan (continued)
- 13 July
- The meeting was held between Dr. Mochamad Basuki Hadimuljono, Minster of Public Works and Housing, Indonesia and Mr. Kenyu Komura, President of Japan Water Agency