[Japan Water Agency / JWA] Water resources development of seven river systems.
- 9 July
- JWA's Counter-Measures against Floods in Kyushu (One Example of Disaster Prevention Operation at Terauchi Dam)
- 8 July
- JWA's Counter-Measures against Floods caused by Torrential Rains in Kyushu, Japan
- 30 June
- Dams are so Attractive and Interesting! Why don't you join this bus tour, visiting four dams on July 25, 2017?
- 29 June
- Drought Control Measures Have Got Started Again This Year!
- 26 June
- When You Wish Upon a Star –Japanese Style Materials (Full bamboo trees and branches with leaves ) to be supplied to a local nursery school for Star Festival
- 21 June
- Water Quality Improvement Experiment with Chinese Water Spinach at Agigawa Dam, Gifu Prefecture
- 19 June
- Beach Vitex Presevation Activity is resuming at Lake Biwa!
- 15 June
- Kawakami Dam is going to issue its Dam Card!
- 9 June
- Certification of Appreciation received from Ogasawara Village of Metropolitan Tokyo for JWA’s Water Supply Support
- 6 June
- Opening Day of Disassembly Operations of Pumps at Fukuoka Canal
- 31 May
- Hands-on Environment Learning Opportunity for Local Elementary School Students
- 26 May
- Dam Facility Tour at Hinachi Dam and Shorenji Dam
- 22 May
- Reservoir Surface Clean-up by canoe at Kanna Lake (Shimokubo Dam Reservoir)! Announcing 14th Zero Garbage Activity
- 18 May
- Reservoir Area Conservation Activity to be Carried out for the Surrounding Area of Iwaya Dam -For the Supply of Safe and Quality Water Stably-
- 16 May
- Musashi Canal Reconstruction Project was awarded for Outstanding Civil Engineering Achievement Award by Japan Society of Civil Engineering for 2016
- 12 May
- Let's go to Misogawa Dam to See Dynamic Discharge from the Spillway Gates on May 20!
- 25 April
- Refreshing the Downstream of River Bed to help Environmental Improvement at Takayama Dam
- 21 April
- Carp Streamers Flying up in the Sky on Soft Spring Breezes above Hinachi Dam reservoir
- 18 April
- Flood Response Drill at Misogawa Dam, Nagano Pref. on April 25
- 12 April
- Young Sweet Fish Run-up Observation Day in Spring at Akigase Barrage
- 31 March
- Encouragement Prize for Environment-Related Human Resources Fostering Award 2016 was awarded to Japan Water Agency
- 21 March
- A Natural Environment Conservation Committee meeting was held on March 21, 2017
- 14 March
- 2nd Musashi Canal Monitoring Committee is to be held.
- 1 March
- NARBO's 6th General Meeting was held from February 22 to 24 in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 28 February
- First Run-up of Sweet Fishes Observed at Nagaragawa Estuary Barrage in 2017
- 21 February
- 6th Kanna River Upstream Basin Disaster Prevention Conference to be held
- 16 February
- Mobilizing the Staff and an Apparatus for Desalination to Chichijima Island of Ogasawara Islands, about 1,000km south-southeast of Tokyo
- 15 February
- JWA's "Environment Report 2016" was awarded for the grand prize of "Specific Practitioner designated under Environmental Consideration Promotion Act"
- 14 February
- Yagisawa Dam and Naramata Dam keep discharging water in winter when water inflow is scarce.
- 8 February
- Young Salmon Stocking at Tone Barrage by School Children
- 18 January
- First Meeting on "Sweet Fish" Promotion at Kanna Reservoir to be held on January 24, 2017 !
- 16 January
- Free Firewood Supply at Ikeda Dam
- 12 January
- Discharge from Tomisato Dam (As Part of the Risk Management Drill)